The Kids Did It Review Policy
1. A review is free of charge in exchange for a full-size product valued at $75. Please, no samples.
2. Product must be shipped by the sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Allow at least 3-5 weeks after receipt of product for review to be posted on the blog. Special requests will be entertained.
4. If you would like to work with a specific reviewer please say so.
5. One link to your website and two social media links will be included within each review post as well as pictures of product(s).
6. Reviews will be emailed to the sponsor once it has been posted. We ask that you share on your social media too.
7. Discounts and coupon codes provided with a review are free of charge. If you would like to offer additional sales or discounts for our readers there will be a small fee.
8. If TKDI can only speak negatively of a product we will contact the PR/company to discuss the review.
9. ALL reviews are honest. TKDI reviews with integrity and our readers deserve to be treated with integrity too.
1. Giveaways are free of charge when combined with a review of over $150. – If the product is under $100 the fee is $35 to run the promotion.
2. Giveaway will be put together by TKDI and chosen by Rafflecopter which uses Random.org.
3. Sponsor is responsible for ALL fees and shipping associated with prize distribution to the winner.
4. Giveaway will run anywhere from 1-4 weeks depending on the prize and agreement with the sponsor.
5. Links to website and one social media will be included on the giveaway form.
6. Giveaway will also be promoted via Facebook and Twitter and also advertised on other giveaway forums and websites.
7. All TKDI giveaways are available for the Continental United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business.
8. If a giveaway is sponsored by The Kids Did It, it will be held for approximately three weeks.
9. Once the giveaway is ended, a winner will be selected within two weeks. Winner’s information will be sent to the sponsor whose responsibility it is to ship the prize.
10. Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
11. G+ entries violate Google TOS and will not be allowed.
I do charge a fee for my time to set up giveaways that do not include a product for me to review. (This is advertising) Please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
Please email me for current rates.
Advertising (Email for current rates)
90 x 90
125 x 125
300 x 250
Sponsored Facebook Posts
Social Media Packages
Social Media Management