We’ve managed to avoid any bouts of major illness so far this past year other than the typical colds and ear aches. Let’s face it, sick kids suck and I’m knocking on wood they stay healthy. Cold and flu season isn’t over though and while I diligently have my kids wash their hands and cough into elbows, school nurses are doing the same every day.
Even with great school nurses around, kids get sick no matter how much you may try to prevent it. When sick gets real, the pediatric brands of Pfizer Consumer Healthcare are there with three solutions – Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin® and Children’s Dimetapp® – to tackle the ickiest of symptoms.
Does your school nurse go above and beyond in educating and comforting their students? Nominate them for the America’s Greatest School Nurse contest!
- One nurse from each state plus Washington D.C. will win a prize valued at $500 and will be entered to win the grand prize: the title of America’s Greatest School nurse and a trip for a getaway from school sickness.
- For more information and to read the full contest rules and submit a nomination, visit AmericasGreatestSchoolNurse.com. Nominations will be accepted from January 9 to February 23.
- Voting will be open from April 3 to April 16 and the winners will be announced in early May.
About the Pfizer pediatric products:
- Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief (among OTC pain relievers) with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months.
- For your child’s cough, trust Children’s Robitussin® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief to control and relieve symptoms all-day or all- night. Available in grape or orange flavor, for children ages 4 and up. Please note, certain Children’s Robitussin® products are only suitable for children ages 6 and up.
- Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free eases your child’s stuffy and runny nose while quieting a bothersome cough. All in a great-tasting grape flavor that’s dye-free, for children 6 and up.
ONE entrant will be selected by the entry form to win a Pfizer prize package that includes: A $25 Visa gift card, (1) Children’s Advil® Suspension, Grape, (1) Children’s Robitussin ® Extended-Release 12 Hour Cough Relief, (1) Children’s Dimetapp® Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Dye-Free. Open for entry in the Continental US, 18 years and older from 01/19/2017 thru 01/29/2017 at 11:59 pm ET. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to notification email to claim their prize, or a new winner will be selected. See Rafflecopter for official rules. Hosts & participating bloggers are not responsible for fulfilling prize obligations from sponsors or self-sponsoring bloggers. No purchase necessary.