Are you pressed for time in the mornings? Do you have a bazillion items on your to-do list everyday? I often try to make my mornings easier by packing lunches or laying out the kids clothes for them to wear but have you ever tried making breakfast in the crock-pot to save time? I have prepped for my awesome Monkey Bread but I always have to throw it in the oven when I wake up. Hip Mama’s Place has a great list of 20 Easy And Delicious Slow Cooker recipes for you to try! Save time and start your morning off right then enter to win a Holiday Crock-Pot Prize Package.
Crock-Pot Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker:
- 6 quart capacity is perfect for 7+ people or a 6 lb. roast
- Easy-to-use locking lid featuring lid gasket for extra seal for less mess on-the-go
- Programmable digital control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes up to 20 hours
- Shifts to Warm Setting Automatically once the cook time is complete
- Removable oval stoneware that is also stylish for your table
$50 Amazon E-Gift Card
About The Giveaway:
ONE entrant will be selected by the entry form to win a Crock-Pot Programmable Slow Cooker + a $50 Amazon e-gift card. Open for entry in the US & CAN, 18 years and older from 12/01/16 thru 12/15/2016 at 11:59pm ET. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to notification email to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected. See Rafflecopter for official rules. Hip Mama’s Place is responsible for shipping prize to winner. Participating bloggers are not responsible for fulfilling prize obligations. No purchase necessary.