Volunteering and helping the teachers and schools my children go to is an important job for me. While I sometimes can’t volunteer as often as I’d like, one thing I can do is encourage them to collect Box Tops for Education. My kids love collecting Box Tops for their school and I love supporting their education any way I can. You can score 100 e box tops at Sam’s Club in addition to the 8 you’ll already receive by purchasing select products!
Twice a year in December and April checks are sent to our school that our Box Tops coordinator has sent in to be redeemed. Each box top is worth .10 for your school simply clip them from select packages (there are hundreds!) then send them in a baggie or collection sheet with your kids. Pretty easy, right? You can also help your school by shopping at Sam’s Club and buying select product to earn additional money for your school!
Purchase 3 General Mills Box Tops products and enter your receipt on samsclub.com/boxtops to earn 100 eBoxTops – $10
Purchase 6 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 200 eBoxTops – $20
Purchase 9 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 300 eBoxTops – $30
Purchase 12 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 400 eBoxTops – $40
- BUY 3 or more Box Tops for EducationTM items in one transaction at Sam’s Club®* between 8/16/16 and 11/16/16.*
- SNAP a picture of the receipt showing date, UPC codes, and total purchase amount. Send the picture to email@example.com by11/30/16. For a mail-in offer,click here.
- ENTER YOUR CODE. Come back here to enter your code by 12/16/16.We’ll award your school the eBoxTops you’ve earned.
How to redeem the box tops?
- Visit samsclub.com/boxtops
- Purchase products between 8/16 – 11/16
- Email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once validated come back to samsclub.com/boxtops to enter eBoxTops code and assign to your school
What products are you going to buy at Sam’s Club to support your school?