This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
I have a love/hate relationship with laundry. I love sorting the clothes and cleaning them but I hate folding and putting them away. It doesn’t help that the laundry room is in the unfinished part of the basement with one light bulb and cobwebs looming everywhere. It’s bearable these days because the kids come down and help or talk to me while I’m sorting and stacking.
Like every parent out there, we wonder where all this laundry comes from. I swear I don’t buy every cute item that I want them to wear but the clothes just keep multiplying. I blame it on the hand me downs that we (love to) get which saves us so much money. Even though we have a lot of clothes I still need to protect them and why not pour Downy Fabric Conditioner into every load of laundry? With the simple filling of a cap, you can say goodbye to stretching, fading, and pilling, giving your clothes a longer, happier life.
Below I’ve listed benefits of Downy Fabric Softener:
- Downy protects clothes:
- Instead of losing their shape, clothes bounce back to their store-bought form.
- Colors stay true and resist fading.
- Towels are protected from pilling and fuzz.
- Fabrics are softened for added comfort.
- The science behind fabric protection: During a ride around the washing machine, garments pull stretch, and rub together. Downy conditions, strengthens, and lubricates each fiber to protect clothing from the friction, and agitation of typical washing cycle.
- Take fabric protection a step further: In addition to the protection Downy fabric conditioner offers, turning garments inside out, and washing soft fabrics like cotton on the gentle cycle will keep your clothes looking the best.
- Perfect for the vintage pickup or future heirlooms: It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to protect that one-of-a-kind thrift-store find or maintain your favorite dress so you can one day pass it down to your daughter Downy extends the life of fabric by keeping your clothes looking and feeling like you just picked then up from the store.
Downy April Fresh scent smells really good. You know when you step out of the shower and reach for a towel and you want it to smell ‘clean’ that’s what happens when you wash with Downy. No more funky towel smell (always a sign to throw them away) for us. Downy Fabric Conditioner provides clothes (and towels) with long-lasting freshness and reduces wrinkles better than using detergent alone.
Buy Downy Fabric Conditioner at Walmart and Walmart.com for everyday low prices!