This is a sponsored post for Walmart/SheSpeaks.
When my first son was a baby I use to coupon. A lot. We had moved up north about two hours from family and I had a little more ‘freedom’ than I was use to. Meaning no ball practices or playing ‘mom’s taxi’, I had just one kid, no one was in school so I didn’t have homework (parents you know what I mean) and I was away from family so suddenly evenings and weekends were free. I had a great stockpile of diapers and wipes and many other non-perishable items. These days I barely have time to go to the bathroom (by myself? forget it!) much less coupon. Go ahead and save yourself time and money on non perishables by stocking up at Walmart during the April Stock Up And Save event.
Walmart has their Stock Up and Save event happening right now! Go ahead and choose from the April Stock And Save products:
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
You can save even more at Walmart by downloading the Ibotta App! The April Stock Up & Save Event is full of the top brands like Tide, Bounty, Pampers, Venus, Gillette, and more. When you stock up to get everyday essentials for less, you won’t run out when you need something most.
Do you stockpile? What products are you going to buy? Attend the Facebook April Stock Up & Save Event for reminders of what is on sale throughout the month of April!