*Disclaimer* I have received promotional product from PEEPS. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s almost Easter and that means shopping for Easter Baskets! PEEPS has a fun selection of non-candy merchandise in addition to the yummy candy that’s great for kids and adults alike. Here’s your chance to win a fun PEEPS prize package in the Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop hosted by Mary from Bookhounds! Curl up with your fun PEEPS socks and cozy pillow enter away!
· PEEPS® BFF Heart Shaped Pillows – Perfect for sharing with your BFF or keeping for yourself, this adorable PEEPS® pillow features the BFF Chick and Bunny on the front!
· PEEPS® Adult BFF Slippers – Slip into the comfortable and cute PEEPS® slippers! Perfect for a relaxing evening or an early morning, you can’t help but smile when you slide into this PEEPTASTIC footwear!
· PEEPS® Spring Shaggy Plush – Cuddle with this soft, marshmallow-scented PEEPS® Bunny! The sweet, familiar scent is tucked between the soft bunny ears, who is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face!
· PEEPS® Socks (Chick and Bunny): – Brighten someone’s day and bring a smile to their face with a great pair of PEEPS® socks. Available in Yellow, Pink and Blue, you can be sure these socks will be adored by that sweet someone in your life… or you can tuck them away for yourself, too!
· Chillin’ with my PEEPS® Teddy Bear: This soft, squeezable Teddy Bear is all decked out in a colorful Chillin’ with my PEEPS® Tee! This adorable bundle of cuteness is made and stuffed with all new materials and stands 9″ high. Available wearing green, blue and pink shirts. For ages 3 and up.
One entrant will be selected to win an PEEPS Prize Package ($25 ARV). Open for entry in the Continental US, 18 years and older from 03/15/16 thru 03/22/2016 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to notification email to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected. See Gleam Form for official rules. Winner may not receive exact prizes as featured. Hosts & participating bloggers are not responsible for fulfilling prize obligations.