To save giveaway image: Right click and “Save image as…”.
If you are a company or brand who would like to take part in the event as a Grand Prize sponsor please email us at: email@example.com
The Kids Did It and The Mommy Island are hosting the “Rain Rain Go Away!” Giveaway Hop from April 12th at 12:01 am EST thru April 26th at 11:59 pm EST! All bloggers are invited to join us as this is a FREE event with an OPEN THEME and NO PRIZE MINIMUM! Just like our JEEPERS! It’s January & the Keep Calm and Hop On in February! No need to stress worrying about prize values! Scroll down and add your BLOG NAME to the linky below!
- Each blogger is responsible for securing their own prize and running a giveaway EXCLUSIVELY FOR THIS HOP! NO GROUP GIVEAWAY ALLOWED – THIS MEANS YOU JOIN ANOTHER BLOGGER’S GIVEAWAY TO PROMOTE IN EXCHANGE FOR A LINK AND YOU LIST IT ON OUR HOP AS YOUR OWN.
- Participating bloggers can host multiple prize packs. Prizes can be sponsored or self-sponsored. There is NO PRIZE MINIMUM for this event. We recommend having no mandatory entry if your prize is under $25. If your prize is UNDER $10 please keep the entries to no more than 5 with NO mandatory entry. You will be removed from the link if this isn’t followed.
- The Linky list must be VISIBLE in your post, as well as any required information sent via the Google Doc. before the start of the hop. COMPLETE Giveaway Post must be live by 12 am on 04/12 or you risk being removed from the Linky. Not posting required information will result in you being removed from the event.
- You are required to report your Direct Link to your giveaway before the event begins via a Google Doc. If your link is not reported in the Google Doc. you will be removed. We are not able to hunt down your link.
- No requirements to post sign ups or sidebar buttons to promote but the more bloggers, the bigger the event, so posting the button or sharing on your social media including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and G+ is encouraged!
- DEADLINE : Sign ups close on April 10, 2016. Details emailed first week of April or grab in our Facebook Group anytime! It is YOUR responsibility to obtain the hop information.
- Cost – As of now our events are free to join but may change in the future.
— The Kids Did It (@the2kidsdidit) January 19, 2016