Do your kids splish splash in the bath when you’re not looking? If I put both my son and daughter in the same tub then leave the room I’m just asking to come back to a pool deck. It would be so nice having a sliding door so water won’t splash over the side of the tub. Our routine for bath time usually consists of the kids washing then playing for about 5 minutes, then the much needed clean up!
Sterling Prevail Shower doors with ComforTrack technology would also make it easier for my little minions to get into and out of the bath. They are very independent but it only takes a slip of the foot to hit their head on the faucet. And I’m clumsy so naturally my kids are clumsy too! Read more about ComforTrack technology:
Experience a kinder, gentler track. This bath door features a cushioned threshold, making it easier to get in and out of the bath. ComforTrack allows you to kneel, sit or lean on the threshold. This makes it easy to bathe a child or clean the bathing space.
- Patent-pending ComforTrack technology makes the bottom track easy to sit or lean on without injury or discomfort
- It has a flexible track, which is comfortable, easy to clean, and a smart addition to any showering space.
- Great for bathing kids, washing dogs, lolling in the bath with your feet up, etc. (All the stuff you can’t do with a hard shower track.)
- Sterling shower doors with ComforTrack technology are available for BOTH bath doors and shower doors.
- Bottom track has a low profile of 1 in. tall for easier accessibility in and out of the bath or shower
- ComforTrack is easy to clean, and anodized aluminum hardware prevents rusting and corrosion
- Integral handles on the inside of both panels-assists with opening of door(s) from inside the bath
- Framed 3/16 in. thick glass for improved stability
- Tempered glass ensures maximum safety and durability
- Out of plumb adjustability allows for easy installation
Check out the YouTube video below of the Prevail shower door!
Do you have a tip for bath time routines?