I have kids. Three lovely and adorable minions that I love with all my heart. And with those three kids came a lovely little mom problem called bladder leakage. Yep. I know if you’re a mom you can relate to this scenario. You’re playing with your kids on the floor and they do something that cracks you up and all of a sudden you’ve lost control and have to cut your playtime short. Bladder leakage is not only annoying but can be embarrassing in the wrong situation. Try Depend Silhouette Active Fit and avoid these five things NOT to do with your kids when you have bladder leakage.
Five things NOT to do with your kids when you have bladder leakage
- Let them tickle you. This will definitely lead to laughter which will almost always cause you to lose control.
- Sneeze. I don’t know about you but when my kids sneeze I sneeze too. Wierd? It’s like yawning. Again, peeing your pants is eminent.
- Don’t get their germs. Ever. This will ultimately lead to coughing which won’t go away for weeks. Just douse yourself in Lysol and wrap yourself in bubble wrap.
- Go for a bike ride. Oh. My. Goodness. Those bumps up and down do nothing to help you maintain dry pants.
- Stop living. I will never ever let bladder leakage stop me from having fun and enjoying my family. I’m a mom and it comes with the territory. Right of passage? Maybe. But it’s worth it.
Did You Know?
More people with bladder leakage are in their 20’s than their 80’s.
The average age of someone with bladder leakage is 52!
More people with bladder leakage are 50 or younger than 60 or older.
New Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs feature a cloth-like fabric that is smooth under clothes
Millions of people experience bladder leakage and choose to wear Depend Underwear everyday so that they can live their life to the fullest!
Depend is not just for old people! Depend is for all ages and bladder leakage is a common condition affecting 51 million women.
For every photo and video shared using #Underwareness and featuring Depend products, the Depend brand will donate $1, up to $3 million, through 2016 to fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage.
Support the cause at www.Underwareness.com and request free samples of Depend Silhouette Active Fit!