*DISCLAIMER* I received a promotional item for this post. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you love to read? Me too! When Little C was nursing I had more chances to indulge in a book or my Kindle app on the phone because I couldn’t get up! These days I listen to audio books while I blog or pay bills. My favorite audio books to listen to are the Harry Potter books because of the narrator, Jim Dale. I highly recommend listening to the series because his voice and characters bring the books to a whole new level. His version of Mrs. Weasley yelling or of Dobby finding his voice are one of a kind. We’d also travel back to our hometown in Ohio from South Bend, Indiana and we enjoyed listening to many books on the four hour journey. It’s how I got my husband to listen to the Hunger Game series, which he loved I might add!
Why should you listen to Audiobooks?
- Enjoy books in a whole new way. Great narrators make a story come alive. (Jim Dale in my opinion)
- Be more productive, transform your commute, workout or chores into listen time.
- Listen anytime, anyplace. Listen with the free Audible app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Choose from more than 150,000 titles in every genre imaginable including Best Sellers, Classics and Self-development, etc.
- Start with a free book – Choose from 150K+ titles including new releases and best sellers.
Also, suitable for all family members – great kids’ e-books, biz titles, Fiction and more!