*DISCLAIMER* I received a promotional item for this post. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Are you excited about summer? We’ve had some pretty awesome spring temperatures lately that it sure feels like summer. Of course, today it’s 50 degrees so I know never to trust Ohio weather! As soon as the snow melts I’m ready to put my sandals back on. I always try to make my feet presentable to the outside world and here are my 5 tips for moms to get your tootsies looking fabulous in summer sandals.
1. Soak your feet in a nice warm bath. Candles and a book are optional but highly recommended. Epsom salts work wonders or bubbles. All it takes is five minutes. I know it’s tough for us moms to get five minutes alone but try. Your feet will thank you!
2. Trim your toe-nails immediately after your foot soak (or if you were lucky, bath!) The nails are softest and easier to cut. Don’t pull your nails; always use clippers. You can get a pretty nasty infection. I did that to a fingernail a few years ago and had to go to the doctor. It wasn’t pretty and was very painful.
3. Smooth your rough and dry skin and calluses. Make sure to put lotion your feet afterwards to prevent cracking rough skin.
4. Use a clear coat nail polish. Being a busy bee you won’t have time to deal with chips if you paint them a fun color but they’ll still be pretty!
5. Disregard the above mentioned tips and have your kids help with your pedicure. They’ll love soaking (and splashing) their feet. I can usually get them to rub them for a few minutes too. Have the kids pick out a fun summer paint color and paint their toes also. My daughter and I love to use Piggy Paints and my son likes his feet painted or he has a blast painting. It may not be ideal for relaxing but you’ll spend quality time at the ‘spa’ with the kids and get your feet flip flop ready too. Sometimes you just have to go with it!
Have you heard of the SKOOTHER? It’s the most effective way to quickly and easily smooth rough skin and calluses on your feet, heels, elbows and hands, and it’s unique design makes it much more effective than pumice stones, emery pads, metal graters (ouch!), motorized sanders, and other skin-smoothing gimmicks.
- – It’s easy to hold
- – It conforms to your body, making it quick and easy to use
- – It doesn’t require batteries
- – The Micro-Abrasive Screen is rough enough to remove stubborn calluses on your heels, but gentle enough also lightly smooth the skin on more delicate areas like your hands and knees
- – It has been medically-tested by a team of doctors at the University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor
- – It’s easy to clean
By entering the Rafflecopter form below, you will have a chance to win one (1) of 20 SKOOTHERS to get your skin ready for summer! But wait – There’s More…
We’re also giving away 4 Margarators® (1 Gallon Party Blender) and one (1) grand prize of an iPad Mini! What a great way to kick off the warm weather!
And if you don’t win but would still like to be one of the first to experience the SKOOTHER, simply sign up using THIS FORM between May 1, 2015 and June 14, 2015. The Invention Brothers are launching their SKOOTHER Kickstarter Campaign the first week of May. Kickstarter is a crowdfunding site that helps new entrepreneurs get new businesses started by attracting influential trendsetters like you. The Launch Day Special for a SKOOTHER is only $12 + Free Shipping. We will contact you through your email sign-up to give you more details!
25 Winners! Enter for your chance to win the grand prize of an iPad Mini (1 winner) RV $250, 4 Margarators (1 Gallon Party Blender: 4 winners) RV $100 or one (1) of 20 SKOOTHERS (RV $16). Open to U.S. residents. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 5.4.15.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of SKOOTHER. Prize delivery is the sole responsibility of The Invention Brothers / Comstock Studios Inc. Twenty-five (25) winners will be drawn randomly and notified by email. The winners will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. If they do not respond within the 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household please. For full details please visit www.SKOOTHER.com.