Are you ready for spring? I’m ready to send my kids outside longer than the 30 minutes it takes them to get soaked by the snow and to say they are freezing! Well look at all the goodies below you could enter to win! I see two that would keep my kiddos occupied outside for a couple of hours and the other are great rainy day activities. Medi-Pals is sponsoring a fun prize package for you to win! My kids would get a kick out of taking their meds from one of their dispensers. What’s your favorite prize? Would you like to try Medi-Pals?
Welcome to the Favorite Amazon Finds for Kids Giveaway sponsored by Medi-Pals!
Last month, Thrifty Nifty Mommy introduced us to a fantastic kid-friendly medication dispenser called Medi-Pals. Available in 3 fun characters, Medi-Pals dispensers are familiar and fun for the infant, easy for the caregiver to use, and they always ensure that the child is getting the accurate dosage of medicine.
Key benefits of Medi-Pals pacifier medicine dispensers:
- They’re softer than a straight syringe, and the syringe sits snugly in the nipple, so no medicine gets lost or stuck to the sides.
- They’re accurate – the caregiver is in complete control of dosage.
- The diverter on the pacifier nipple fans the medicine to the sides, not straight to the back of the child’s throat, so that the child won’t gag and spit the medicine out.
- They’re reusable, dishwasher-safe, and easy to clean.
- The pacifier and faceplate are easy to put together and take apart. You can even change faceplates!
- They work with more than just oral vitamins, pain relievers, and oral antibiotics—it can also be used with baby food or even honey. If you can get it into the syringe, it will work.
- They’re made in the USA!
Thrifty Nifty Mommy recently had the chance to review the Medi-Pals medication dispensers, she’s very happy with how easy they are to use and how quickly her children take their medication or vitamins Be sure to check out her full video review of Medi-Pals to see how these dispensers work.
To celebrate the fact that Medi-Pals are now available on Amazon,
we’ve put together a FANTASTIC prize package of our favorite Amazon Finds for Kids
– all sponsored by the generous people at Medi-Pals –
This prize package is valued at over $500 and includes:
- (2) Medi-Pals dispensers: Your children will get to take their vitamins and medicine stress-free with Freddie the Frog and Lilly the Ladybug.
- (1) KidKraft Retro Kitchen:
- (1) Melissa & Doug Wooden Blocks Set
- (1) Step2 Deluxe Master Art Desk
- (1) Step2 Splash and Scoop Bay
- (1) $100 Amazon Gift Card
- (1) Power Wheels Quad
- (1)Vtech Chomp and Count Dino
Be sure to check out Medi-Pals on Amazon!
One reader will be randomly chosen to win a Favorite Amazon Find for Kids prize package ($500 ARV). Open to Continental US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins on 03/02/2015 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on 03/16/2015 at 11:59 pm EST. Void where prohibited. The Kids Did It is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment if a sponsor fails to ship prize. Or for choosing the winner via Giveaway Tools. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery. Post and or Giveaway Tools may contain affiliate links. One entry per person per IP address. Entries are verified. 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary.