*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
A couple of weeks ago I was invited to attend an event at our local Walmart called Chosen By Kids Toyland. I took my son and nephew, who were excited to test some new toys, however when got there the event had ended, much to our disappointment. We didn’t get a chance to test out new toys but they did get a chance to look at new toys for their holiday lists and we were also able to pick a toy for my daughter.
As we went to the shelf to find the Doc McStuffins Mobile Cart for my daughter I was disappointed to see they were out of it! I thought it must have been a success during the event and that’s why they were out of it.
As we were leaving, Hunter found the item we were looking for. You can see he’s double checking the Chosen by Kids Toy booklet to be sure.
My daughter was so very excited to see what the boys had brought her. And as you can see big brother and cousin are more than happy to help her put the toy together and make sure all of the stickers were on in the right play. An 11 year old, 5 year old and 3 year old put it together in about 15 minutes without adult assistance. They even cleaned up the shredded mess of a box it came in! Bonus for me!
The kids really loved being able to pull it around and transport the sick patients. There favorite was a kangaroo since it fit right in the back.
My son and daughter have had a blast pulling each other on top of the mobile cart. They’ll press the heart button and off they go racing around the house or outside.
And sometimes this happens. Oops! They always laugh and look so surprised when this happens. Kids are so funny sometimes.
Never fear. Big brother can easily attach the handle and off they go again! He’s five and was able to get it back on in just a few seconds.
All three of the kids loved this toy. Although my nephew lost interest after a while and went to build some Legos. I would love to see Lambie included with the Talking Mobile but unfortunately she’s not. Your kids will have to play with the stuffed animals they own. Additional features include:
- The Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile gives kids everything they need to provide on-the-go care! Ages 3+
- Kids can let friends know they’re in a hurry with the motion-activated siren that lights-up and plays the “Doc Mobile” song.
- The Doc Mobile is equipped with a working ladder to help toys wherever they are.
- Future doctors can use the light & sound EKG, play otoscope, and thermometer to give on-site checkups and fix boo boos with the bandage sticker dispenser.
- They can call in their diagnosis using the working CB, and then secure their patients for rolling rescue using the gurney and patient seat!
What do you think of the Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile? What toys from Chosen By Kids is on your list this year? Events will be held at Walmarts across the country until December 15th!