*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking a link helps keep my site running.
We recently took an all day trip to the zoo. It was the first trip with three kids and we all had a blast. We’d been up since Daddy and I were quite exhausted by the time we left. My husband was quite happy to be able to pop open a little bottle of 5-Hour Energy to make it through the drive home. I’m breastfeeding or I would have done the same since I needed a pick me up after a day of heat and chasing the kids around!
What is the contest?
Entrants can win a share of $100,000 for creating a video of their favorite way to mix a 5-hour ENERGY® shot with an everyday beverage. The contest will be judged on the creativity of the video and the taste of the creation. There are some thing which are not allowed to be used for the contest this includes caffeinated sodas, alcoholic beverages, energy drinks, any Limited Time Only 5-hour ENERGY® shots (blueberry, cherry, or raspberry), other energy shots, other energy products, energy additives, caffeinated coffee beverages, other dietary supplements, OTC or prescription drugs, and/ or any illegal or illicit substances in your recipe. To enter the contest visit www.5houryummification.com and follow the instructions to complete the entry form. Then Like 5-hour ENERGY® on Facebook, then create and submit a video that is no longer than 60 seconds showing an original combination being made, tasted, and named. ·
Prizes for the contest include: One grand prize winner will receive $50,000, One Second Prize :Thirty Thousand Dollars ($30,000, ) One Third Prize : Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) , Ten Fourth Prizes: One Thousand Dollars ($1,000)
Information about 5-hour ENERGY® shots:
- 5-hourENERGY® shots are dietary supplements that provide hours of energy and alertness
- Contain a blend of B-vitamins, amino acids, and essential nutrients
- Helps people feel alert and energized for hours
- Zero sugar, zero carbs, zero herbal stimulants and 4 calories!
- Caffeine in a 5-hourENERGY® shot is comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee
- May consume up to 2 bottles of 5-hourENERGY®, spaced several hours apart. For moderate energy, drink ½ bottle of 5-hourENERGY®
5-hour ENERGY® is not an energy drink or intended to be mixed with alcohol. It is not intended for children, women who are pregnant or nursing, or people with medical conditions. It does not increase physical performance, dexterity, or endurance and does not treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Do not drink more than two per day, do not drink more than one at a time.
Information about the “Yummification” Contest:
- The makers of 5-hour ENERGY® announced the launch of the “Yummification” video contest, where entrants can win a share of $100,000 for creating a video of their favorite way to mix a 5-hour ENERGY® shot with an everyday beverage. The contest will be judged on the creativity of the video and the taste of the creation
- Drink creations must follow the approved/non-approved ingredients guidelines (i.e. no caffeinated beverages or alcohol)
- To enter the contest, visit www.5houryummification.com and follow the instructions to complete the entry form; “Like” 5-hour ENERGY® on Facebook, then create and submit a video that is no longer than 60 seconds showing an original combination being made, tasted, and named (creativity counts!)
- One grand prize winner will receive $50,000, and the following prizes will also be awarded:
o Second Prize (1): Thirty Thousand Dollars ($30,000)
o Third Prize (1): Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000)
o Fourth Prizes (10): One Thousand Dollars ($1,000)
- Entries must be received by August 19, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT to be eligible. No purchase necessary. US residents only. 18 years and up
- To enter, visit www.5houryummification.com and follow the instructions to complete the entry form or “Like” the 5-hour ENERGY® page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/
5HourEnergyShot and follow the instructions to click the contest tab
· For official rules, visit 5houryummification.com
What drink did you come up with? My husband decided to mix the decaf with a glass of orange juice. He needed a little bit of energy to keep him going after work but not enough to keep him up all night! The 5-Hour ENERGY was citrus flavor and tasted good in the orange juice. The decaf would also taste good in grapefruit juice or lemonade!
One reader will be randomly chosen to win a 5-hour Energy prize package that includes a $25 Visa gift ard! Open to Continental US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins on 08/18/2014 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on 08/31/2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Void where prohibited. The Kids Did It is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment if a sponsor fails to ship prize. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery. Post and or Rafflecopter may contain affiliate links.