*Disclaimer* This post is sponsored by Global Influence. I was compensated for my time however all opinions are my own.
My son loves to play t-ball. I’m pretty sure he’s going to go through his school years playing baseball for the school teams and his sister will play softball. It’s so much fun watching them practice in the backyard. He came a long way this past season and was recognized as the most improved on the team. That’s what happens when you practice every day for at least an hour or two. He recently commented that he wanted to play football. We thought Kindergarten was too young to play but next year if he’d still like to play then we’re all in! Our daughter played soccer this past season at the YMCA and it was great seeing her go up and down the field even though she had no clue what she was doing! Our lives will be very busy for the next 18 years but also very enriched from our children.
Recreational sports teams are always looking for sponsors and Pear, a social engagement platform, helps groups earn sponsorships from brands for free. Pear makes sponsorship easy and fun for both parties by matching sponsors with groups and organizations within the community.
How Does It Work?
- Sponsors have money to donate, but they don’t always know how or where to donate it.
- Pear works as the middleman to help connect sponsors and groups in need.
- Pear helps the group leader create a Pear, and the group leader invites others to join.
- A dedicated community manager at Pear will help groups get the most money from their Pear.
- Groups earn sponsorship money by creating a Pear for their group and sharing with others who complete digital incentives to earn more money.
- Each group can earn up to $1,000 within a 10-day time frame.
- That $1,000 can be used toward team apparel.
- Each team member completes digital steps on behalf of Safeskin to earn dollars – things like liking Safeskin on Facebook, following Safeskin on Instagram or signing up for an email.
- For every step team members complete, they’ll get dollars towards their goal.
- The more tasks you complete, the more dollars you earn for your sponsorship.
- At the end of the 10-day period, group leaders claim an online certificate for the amount earned redeemable at any Pear printer/
- You get to keep whatever amount you earn.
- It’s completely free to participate.
- It’s zero cost to you, and no are donations required.
- So far, there are more than 1,400 participants and 100 Pears.
Support the Pear of the team!
Create your own Pear for your child’s sports team then comment that you did!