Are you looking for an alternative to cloth diapering? A diaper that is chlorine free, absorbent and free of fragrances that are synthetic and lotions? Try Seventh Generation’s Free & Clear Diapers which are all of the above and easy on your baby’s skin! My first two kids used what I could afford and now that I’m onto my third I’d like to try to be more environmentally friendly and use Seventh Generation. The wipes are nice and thick too and we’ve used them in the past for everything from wiping dirty tushes to dirty faces!
About Seventh Generation’s Free & Clear Baby Diapers:
- Super Absorbent, Premium Fit
- Free of fragrances, inks and petroleum-based lotions
- Unbleached Absorbent Core
- Snug, flexible fit for superior protection
- No bleaching chemicals to make this diaper core
- Newest advancement removes the whiteners from the diaper core
- Uses 10% less water, 10% less energy and 10% fewer trees to build
What does being the first FSC diapers made in the United States mean?
- Encourage healthy forest growth and prohibit the harvest of rare old-growth forests
- Prevents loss of natural forest cover & prohibits highly hazardous chemicals from us
- Total transparency of completed forest management audits require public forests from use disclosure, even on private land
Try Seventh Generation diapers and wipes for your little ones! Great prices and they care about the environment.