*This post was sponsored by Modern Moms all thoughts and opinions are my own.
I remember going to my grandpa’s during the summer months and thinking he made the best burgers. He actually put them in patty molds so each burger was even then would go light the grill and we’d sit outside and talk until the burgers were ready and it was time to eat.
I’m not sure what recipe he used since I never asked but if I had to guess it would be very similar to the Hellmann’s Best Every Juicy Burger recipe that I have posted below. I know there was onion soup mix and Worcestershire sauce in it because I’d put them in there. I’d swear there was Hellmann’s as well since these burgers were just so good and juicy.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs (I used Panko)
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 1/3-1/2 cup Swiss cheese (or any type you like)
- 8 hamburger buns
- Mix the mayonnaise, bread crumbs and soup mix in a bowl.
- Combine ground beef and cheese.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture into ground beef then shape into eight patties.
- Grill burgers until desired doneness. (I like mine medium-well) Serve burgers on buns.
What did I change to make it different? I added very fresh ingredients including Romaine lettuce and a homegrown tomato from our weekly produce box that we get from our local grocery store. I also incorporated Guggisberg Baby Swiss to the meat to make it more flavorful. These are farm fresh ingredients that are grown locally. We love supporting our local farms.
Can you create the Best Ever Juicy Burger this summer? Mix Hellmann’s [Best Foods] Mayonnaise directly into the ground beef when preparing your burgers. The mayonnaise helps to lock in moisture as the burger cooks on the grill, ensuring a juicy, delicious burger every time!
Visit www.hellmanns.com [www.bestfoods.com] or tweet @Hellmanns [@BestFoods] #Burgervention for recipes and tips to make the Best Ever Juicy Burger for family and friends this summer.