*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription box (sent out every three months) filled with the most popular and fabulous products. Each box includes $100 plus worth of items focusing on beauty, fashion and fitness. All items included in the box are a surprise handpicked by Giuliana Rancic and the FabFitFun team.
What is in the box?
- Simple Foaming Facial Cleaner – I love that this is for sensitive skin and does not include harsh chemicals. This is definitely something I will be using.
- Bioxodea Miracle 24- This is a product that is new to me but one that I am excited to try out. This is a facial mask suitable for normal, combination, and dry skin types made of all natural ingredients.
- Lorna Jane Bracelet – This is not typically an item I would buy but I like some of the other products this company offers and there is a 20% off discount code for FabFitFun members.
- Beauty for Real Lip Gloss – This lipstick not only has a mirror added on it but also features a light-up cap for precise application. I not a huge fan of the color but I will be checking out what other colors they offer.
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream – This product feels so nice on, I am loving this! It is supposed to help eliminate puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles.
- TruEnergy Inspired Earbuds – My husband was actually in need of a new pair of earbuds so he quickly snatched these. He said they work really well and are comfortable.
- NYX Eye Shadow Palette – I absolutely love the colors I received (I am not sure if there are different palettes in different boxes) but I am happy with the one I got, which is, Love in Florence.
- The Giving Keys Never Ending Necklace – I really like this necklace a lot. Each necklace has an inspirational word engraved on it. The necklace I received was engraved with the word inspire. You are supposed to wear this necklace and embrace the message until you find someone who needs it more than you and then give it to that person.
- $20 MeUndies Gift Card – I am a huge fan of MeUndies and their super comfy underwear and t-shirts. They also have really cool designed socks.
- Physique 57 Classes – Gift Card for five online workout classes which seems like fun.
I am very pleased with this subscription box and all the fabulous items it contained. The items in this box are valued over $250 which is amazing considering you can subscribe to FabFitFun for $50/quarter.