*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for compensation. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
MAM has several product lines for your growing baby during their first years. From bottles to teethers MAM has products for all stages of development. I remember when my son was little and he had little pacifiers in his mouth. There’s always something about a sleeping baby with a pacifier that is so cute!
Speaking of pacifiers, MAM has a new 16 month plus pacifier for older toddlers. My son used a pacifier until his third birthday. That night we couldn’t find one at grandma and grandpa’s (we lived out of town at the time) and he went to bed just fine. It would have been nice to have ‘older’ pacifiers for the toddler stage. Features of the new pacifier include:
- Larger nipple for older children
- Orthodontic nipple to promote proper oral development
- Curved shield, big air holes and innovative inside surface comfort baby and help prevent skin irritation
- Soft silicone nipple feels more like mom, and the anti-slip surface keeps the pacifier in baby’s mouth
- Available in pink, blue and white for $7.49 in a two pack
Bottles are also one item we had when my kids were younger. They were breast fed but for a few reasons we eventually switched to formula. If you need bottles from the start, consider MAM for your feeding needs. MAM bottles are available in a variety of colors and designs for boy and girl. Or if you don’t know what you are having like me, they have a good selection of gender neutral colors too. If you were breast feeding, all bottles utilize MAM’s patented, ultra soft silicone nipple for an easy transition from breast to bottle.