It seems our houses are always dry so we have used a humidifier in our son’s room since he was born. When he was a toddler he’d often develop nose bleeds from the dry air so I was lucky enough to find a Freddie the Frog humidifier on sale for his room. He’s at the point where he now knows how to unscrew, fill up and put it back on its base then turn it on. I knew my daughter would need a great humidifier too and of course I turned to Crane.
Since my daughter’s favorite color is purple, Violet the Hippo humidifier was soon being shipped to our door. Unlike my son, the nose bleed sufferer, my daughter has very dry skin. Added moisture in the air on top of the lotions she wears is a bonus. If I could just let her bathe in a lotion bath 24-7 she’d be great but since I can’t we have to find solutions to help her skin. She can’t quite carry the hippo head to fill it every night however she can easily turn it on to the desired speed. When the water empties and needs refilled it will turn red. The mist can be turned from light to heavy and I do recommend a towel if you turn on the heaviest setting. I find that I like the hum of the machine for background noise and I notice it helps my kids sleep better too.
Additional features of the humidifier include:
- Ultrasonic cool mist operation
- Increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night’s sleep
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, dry skin
- 1 gallon water tank runs whisper quiet up to 24 hours
- Mists up to 2.1 gallons of moisture per day
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
- Auto shutoff safety sensor
- Uses less energy than a standard household light bulb
- Does not require a filter
Purchase your Violet the Hippo or Freddy the Frog for $50 at select retailers including Amazon!
Shop Crane for several of your baby necessities including: Air Purifiers, Heaters, Night Lights and Fans!