*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Who doesn’t need a good diaper bag? Whether is be the first or third baby, no one needs the diaper bags that are vinyl and have the cute little ducks on them! I remember my sister having a less than fashionable diaper bag in the early 90’s but back then it was function over fashion. Fast forward 20 years and we do things with both function AND fashion in mind. AH Goo Baby is right up my alley when it comes to baby accessories. Functional and fashionable all wrapped in one package!
Features of the Ah Goo Grab and Go Bag include:
1. Outer flap zippered pocket where you can keep a wallet or credit card.
2. Gusseted side velcro pocket that is insulated for sippy cups and bottles.
3. Expandable lower waterproof compartment for those spare clothes or bathing suits during the summer!
4. Zippered see-through mesh pocket.
5. An adjustable (82 to 133 cm), cushioned shoulder strap and stroller rings to attach to a stroller.
6. A second gusseted side insulated pocket.
7. An anti-microbial interior lining that can be fully pulled out for easy cleaning and crumb drains in the back pocket of the bag.
8. Ample interior space to carry essentials and two easy access mesh pockets.
I also recieved The Burp Clothe From Ah Goo’s Feeding line in the color Bubbles in Cola. I don’t know if I’m having a boy or a girl and I love the green and brown pattern. This is a big burp clothe compared to what you’d get in a store and it’s thick in the middle. It’s 100% birdseye weave cotton and very soft. It should be since it has SEVEN layers of fabric in the center panel!
- Soft and highly absorbent.
- Delicate on your baby’s skin.
- Machine Washable and dryer-safe. Non toxic and BPA-free fabrics.
- 14 x 18 inches which is a great size and covers your shoulder for that pesky spit up!
Get Social With Ah Goo Baby!