*DISCLAIMER* I received products to review or promotional items for my time. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Shoes, shoes, shoes. It seems like every month I’m thinking about buying my kids shoes. I cannot wait for the day their feet stay one size for at least a month! With sports and summer coming up it’s the perfect time of year to buy another pair of gym shoes for my son. Pediped sent me a great pair of boy’s shoes so I can tell you all about their comfortable and flexible styles!
Mr. C received a pair of Jupiter in a size 1. (Hobbit feet remember?) Even if they were a little too big he would certainly grow into them before summer or the start of the new school year. He really enjoys the flexibility and with any new shoes he receives he HAS to see how fast they allow him to run. Apparently these meet his standards because he gave them a thumb up! Mom likes that they are machine washable and water safe.
Additional Features of the Jupiter Include:
- All natural rubber sole
- Athletic shoe with Velcro strap to keep shoes securely in place
- Ultra light weight of 5 oz (based on a size EU 27/US 10 kids shoe)
- Flex grooves to ensure natural motion
- Breathable mesh uppers
- Machine washable
- Features the Flex Fit System™, which allows children to adjust the fit of their shoes and prolong the length of wear
- Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development