DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Petit Vour is a monthly subscription box that offers luxurious cruelty-free & vegan beauty products. Some of the brands of products that have been featured in the subscription box are Acure, AHAVA, Beauty Without Cruelty and DuWop.
I was very curious see what products were included in the December box since I had not known that there were vegan beauty products available. The theme for December was “Winter Wonders”. The box includes an information card which details each item which I was glad to refer to while going through the items.
- Modern Minerals Eyeshadow – I love this color and will definitely use this product. The color is a nude shimmery color and it is perfect for me. It can also be used as a liner or for highlighting; I am always glad when a product has more than one use.
- Pacifica Enlightened Gloss – This is a new product that I have not heard of but I am glad to learn about this company. Not only is this a great shiny lipgloss, but it is super smooth and does not feel sticky.
- Be Natural Organics Botanically Active Skincare – This is a gentle face lotion that definitely does what is says it does which is condition your skin. My skin felt very soft after using this product.
- Be Natural Organics Botanically Active Skincare – This is another great product from Be Natural Organics that can be used as a Deep Cleansing Oil Treatment and Eye Makeup Remover. I just finished my bottle of eye makeup remover so I have been using this to remove my eye makeup and it works very well. I do not have to rub hard to get my makeup off which is great.
- A.dorn Nail Paint – The color I received is Sail on Silver Girl and I love it! It is such a great color. These nail polishes are made in the United States and their packaging is all recyclable.
You can purchase this box monthly for $15 (month) or subscribe for a three month or six month subscription. This box ships during the second week of the month to United States and Canada.