*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you want adorable affordable outfits for your child then I’m here to introduce you to FabKids. FabKids provides amazing outfit sets for one price delivered to your doorstep in a cute box! It’s like you bought the outfit in the store except you really don’t have to leave the house. They provide boy’s clothing, girl’s clothing and the sizes range from toddler sizes on up. When you first hop on the site you are required to sign up and tell them what style your child wears. They ask for the child’s age, size, favorite color as well as the choice of what they would wear to school and their favorite brand. Sign up at the end and get a select list of outfits to choose from and purchase. Easy peasy and you’ll have that perfect outfit in no time.
Below are just some awesome facts about FabKids that may interest you:
- FabKids was started by a team of parents including mom and actress Christina Applegate, and is also JustFab’s new fashion club.
- FabKids is currently available in sizes 2-12.
- All outfits ship free.
- Outfits come in adorable pink boxes for girls and awesome blue boxes for boys!
- Checkered Ribbon Dress
- Fab Winter Tight
- Stripes & Polka Dot Scrunchies
The only thing not included are the shoes which I already had a pair ready so no big deal! I love this outfit though. It’s perfect for all seasons and the size is perfect for her as there’s still room for her to grow in. The stockings are very warm and thick. Perfect for the winter or cool weather. You can even put a pair of boots on your child with this outfit and it would look awesome! I wasn’t too sure whether the yellow hair tie went with the outfit but once my tot had them in her hair it looked too adorable! They didn’t last long as she managed to pull them out after about an hour.
The zipper on the back of the dress is gold and looks high fashion. It’s also very easy to zip up. If you plan on cleaning the dress I do suggest cold water and low heat for the dryer. I did these two and it came out just fine. The fabric stays the same, cloth like to the touch and comfortable on the skin. If you are looking for nice warm leggings then the ones that come with this outfit are perfect. They’re very thick and pull on easily. My toddler could still run around a be a tot in this outfit without being restricted.
- All 2 piece outfits are now just $29.95. Which means your monthly subscription is just $29.95 and you can still skip at no charge.
- We’re going to provide you with more choices on how you want to shop. So that means, you will be able to purchase outfits as is, or create your own outfits by shopping individual styles at VIP prices, which are always 30% off retail prices.
- Shipping will be free on all orders over $49.95. If your order total is less than $49.95, you will be charged a flat rate shipping fee of $4.95
Why not have a new outfit delivered every month for a low price? This is a great opportunity for parents who want a surprise on their doorstep every month and to have the chance to change outfits when they want to.
You can follow FabKids on social media!
Three readers will be randomly chosen to win a VIP Outfit of Choice from FabKids! (ARV $30) Open to US residents who are 18 or older. Begins 1/16/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 1/27/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.