*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
MommiesFirst is a monthly subscription box filled with goodies for a new mom or expectant mom and shipped right to your door. The two options new mom or expectant mom assures that you will be receiving the appropriate items needed. Each month you receive four to five “must have” products, an information card detailing the products and exclusive coupons. All the products received are either tailored to your stage of pregnancy or the age of your baby (birth to one year old).
MommiesFirst includes an awesome information card clipped together with an adorable oversized safety pin. (I love their attention to detail). There is an information card for each product received explaining the product, how to use the product, where to buy the product, price of the product and a little history of the company behind each product.
I was so pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and saw the great and extremely useful products that were included. MommiesFirst really takes the time to choose appropriate products for each monthly box.
What is in the box?:
- Boogie Wipes – These wipes are great! My children do not like having their nose wiped and always put up a fight. I have found, though, they are a little better when I use these wipes. I don’t know if it’s the scent or the softness of these wipes but I am just glad my children like them. You can purchase these for $4 for a forty count which is a great price.
- Pampers Kandoo – My kids enjoy washing their hands on their own and the pump offered by Kandoo’s soap makes it so easy for them. The soap also dispenses in a bright purple color allowing children to see where they rub it in, making sure to get every inch of their little hands. This soap is made from Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Extracts. It also has a really nice berry smell. Each bottle is less than $3; you can’t beat that price.
- Mom’s Kisses – I love love this! I had never heard of this before but it is so cool. This is a 100% natural topical pain reliever that you spray on bruises and scrapes. Not only does this heal minor cuts but it is natural and my kids love it! They think it is a magic spray to fix all their boo-boos. You can purchase a two ounce bottle for $22.
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company Eczema Kit (Soap and Body Butter) – My children suffer from eczema and it really flares up this time of the year so it was the perfect timing to receive this soap and body butter. The soap is very small so I only used it on specific areas. The body butter is so easy to apply since it is stick that you roll-on. I wish all cream came this way. This soap and body butter have a great scent and the body butter did not leave my children’s skin sticky at all. You can purchase the soap for $5 and the body butter for $15.
- Thera Wise SHO Skin Healing Ointment – This product is a mom product. It is a healing ointment used on cuts, rashes, burns, etc. This is a great product to have handy so I threw this right in my purse. You can purchase a tube for $16.
- Weleda Calendula Weather Protection Cream – This is a product I have been using so I was so glad to see it in the box this month. This cream is fantastic to apply to baby’s delicate lips and cheeks during the winter to keep them nice and soft. This is also so good to use during teething time when babies tend to drool a lot. You can purchase a 1 ounce container for $12.
What a great box from MommiesFirst! Every item included in the box is something that I will be using. You can subscribe to MommiesFirst for $30 a month. You can also subscribe for the six month or twelve month subscriptions which will give you one month or two months free depending on your subscription. I highly recommend this box! This would also make such a great gift for an expectant or new mom.