*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Put a jump start in your day with Rise Bar! These protein energy bars are the best way to get up in the morning and to keep you fueled through the rest of the day. I had the lucky opportunity to work with Rise Bar before and they have the best bars! I will highlight some from the boxes I received this time to review. Trust me, you’ll love them! I’m currently eating a protein bar and I have so much to tell you about them. I also received a water bottle with their logo on it in red and it’s pretty cool!
My husband uses the water bottle and he loves it. It’s easy to take apart and clean and it keeps the drink cool. You can feel how cold the liquid is on the outside of the bottle because it’s stainless steel. This is perfect for working out or for carrying around anywhere you go. There’s even a carabiner on the top part so you can hook it onto something. Nice and easy!
- Sunflower Cinnamon (New): This bar looks just like the top two photos above. This is packed with protein and all natural ingredients to give you an energetic day. You can taste the sunflower after you chew for a little while however the cinnamon is more noticeable at the beginning. It’s not overwhelming and it’s very sweet.
- Lemon Cashew (New): Each protein bar pretty much looks the same. This one has immediate cashew flavor upon the first bite with a hint of lemon that just blends it all together. There’s hints of other ingredients however this bar is only made with cashews, coconut nectar, pea protein and lemon extract. I can definitely taste a bit of the coconut in the background but it still tastes amazing!
- Crunchy Carob Chip: This one is not new but it’s one of my favorites among the protein bar. This has almonds (my favorite!), organic agave, whey protein isolate, carob powdery and crisp rice. It tastes like chocolate and yet it’s packed with protein and other delicious organic ingredients that are healthy for you. The flavor is not overwhelming at all. It’s pleasant.
Breakfast and Energy Bars:
- Blueberry Coconut (Energy): I love this one out of the breakfast bars. It’s obvious there’s coconut and blueberries in the bar as you can physically see them. The first bite is a little crunchy with some soft parts. There’s an immediate taste of blueberries with a hint of coconut in the background. This one is not too sweet but it’s tasty!
- Apricot Goji (Energy): I found this one to be a bit tangy and the apricots are very overpowering in this one. If you enjoy apricots then this would be a good one for you. There’s actual pieces of apricot in the bar that you can see.
- Macadamia Pineapple (Breakfast): Like my previous review, this one is still my favorite. If I could have one of these bars every single morning for breakfast I would be in heaven. The macadamia nuts are obvious but with each bite the sweetness is not overwhelming. The pineapple gives a bit of a tart underlying flavor but the both of them with the other natural ingredients blend very well together.
You can purchase a sampler pack from Rise Bar for $21.99 and a protein bar pack for roughly $27.99.
Follow Rise Bar on social media!
One TKDI reader will be randomly chosen to win two boxes of Rise Bar and a stainless steel water bottle! (ARV $40) Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 12/06/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 12/30/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.