*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you’re a lover of gelato then you’ve opened the right page. Talenti Gelato has the kind of gelato that you crave after the first bite or even down to the bottom of the container it comes in. If the store is sold out of them you’ll find some way to get more of it. A few scoops will justify that craving but only for a little while. I absolutely love Talenti Gelato. They each have delicious popping flavor that you will never forget about and below are just some of the flavors I tasted from them. Did I mention these are made with all-natural ingredients? Yum!
My store did not hold all of their many flavors so I only had the chance to snag at least the five that they had available. Every day I go back to see if they have new flavors or even their yummy looking pops and they have the same as they did the first time I looked. For now I will have to satisfy your craving of knowing what these flavors tasted like!
- Sicilian Pistachio: If anyone knows me best they would know that I love pistachios. One bite of this melting gelato and all you can taste is the sweet flavors of pistachios. There’s even bits and pieces of them in the ice cream to enhance the flavor. This was one of my favorites and I’ve been trying to make it last a little longer. I may have even hid it in the back of my freezer..
- Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip: Each one of these are unique. This one has the strong flavor of raspberries and hints of chocolate in each chip. This one may seem as though the flavoring is overwhelming but it isn’t. There is a perfect blend of sugary sweetness with the raspberries and chocolate mixed together.
- Banana Chocolate Swirl: My husband and our daughter love bananas so this is one of their favorites. In the very first bite expect a strong hint of bananas mixed with peanut butter and chocolate. It’s not too overwhelming and it’s delicious. Each bite makes you think of a banana split just without the cherry on top!
- Sea Salt Caramel: Just as the title suggests. This has strong hints of caramel in each bite with little hints of sea salt. I didn’t think this one would taste so good but with the sweetness and blends of caramel in each spoonful it’s actually quite delicious.
- Caribbean Coconut: If you want a vacation simply kick your feet back on your couch, close your eyes and take a big bite of this one. You truly will feel as though you’re on a tropical island with no cares in the world. The coconut chunks help bring out the flavor with subtle underlying hints of a tropical taste. It may even leave an after effect on your conscience telling you that you may have went on a vacation without even knowing it.
Each and every single container of Talenti Gelato is packed with popping flavors that will make you savor each bite. I usually only have a few spoonfuls and I’m satisfied until I crave again. These are very filling although I have heard of some people that I know taking an entire pint and eating it in one sitting. I contemplated doing that at first but then I realized that there may be too many calories in one pint. That didn’t deter me from snacking on them through the day though! I highly suggest having one of each flavor in your freezer so you can sample through the day, week or even year. Either way, these are a must for anyone looking for a way to treat themselves every once in a while.
You can purchase a pint of Talenti Gelato for roughly $4.49 at your local store. This was priced at Wegmans so it may be different where you purchase it.
Follow Talenti Gelato on social media!
One reader will be randomly chosen to win $50 worth in vouchers (coupons) towards Talenti Gelato! Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 11/25/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 12/09/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway