*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you want to shake up your life and drink something amazingly healthy? Have you ever heard of Drink Chia? I had never heard of chia seeds until I had the opportunity to review some of Drink Chia’s products and I’m so happy I got the chance! I am a firm believer that no matter who you are, having a healthy drink in your daily routine is important. I’m obsessed with water but when it comes to shaking it up a bit and trying something new I look for innovative drinks like Drink Chia. Below are just some awesome features of these bottles.
- Endurance – Helps balance our blood sugars to give a boost in our endurance
- Hydration – The chia seeds absorb 9-12 times their weight in water so when you drink it, your body gets more water hydration.
- Brain Power – Contains Omega-3 fatty acids which are good for your brain.
- Healthy Heart – Omega-3 fatty acids are also really good for your heart!
Did you know you can give this to your children as well? It’s got so many great nutrients and it’s a better alternative to a lot of drinks out there with sugar in them. I never let my daughter try it however if I still had some left I would let her have a bottle from time to time. However with the seeds in the liquid I doubt she would handle it alright for two and a half years old.
I received a variety of the flavors so below are just a few descriptions for them. They were all delicious however I wasn’t used to the chia seeds at first. My husband took to the drinks rather quickly and drank most of the box I received.
- Lemon Blueberry: This mixture is different but it’s sweet and tangy all at the same time. I wasn’t wild about this flavor since the lemon was very strong.
- Honeysuckle Pear: This was probably my favorite. The pear was sweet enough to help swallowing the chia seeds much easier. If you like the flavor of pears you will like this one!
- Strawberry Citrus: My husband’s favorite. He drank the majority of these although I managed to grab one. These are very tasty. Another mixture of sweet and tangy at the same time. You can taste the strawberry over the citrus but it’s not overpowering.
- Mango Tangerine: As all the previous flavors were just like their flavors, this one is just the same. A little milder in tangy taste but still delicious. The mango was there with a bit of a tangerine flavor.
Each flavor is unique however each one had a bit of tanginess. I did like them, they were very refreshing when I needed it and there when I was incredibly thirsty. They went wherever I went and I even stuffed them in my purse. My husband took them to work with him and he’s a construction worker. They helped him stay hydrated when he needed it and they were easy to pick up, chug, and finish.
If you’re looking to shake up your life you can purchase Drink Chia for around $3.59 for a bottle.
Follow Drink Chia on Social Media!
One reader will be randomly chosen to win a variety box of Drink Chia and a T-shirt! (ARV $50) Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 11/4/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 12/9/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.