*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
I love cookies. Who doesn’t? You have to have the perfect cookie to help cure your sweet tooth or you just end up craving too much. Then again too many cookies can be a good thing sometimes. If you’re looking for a nice big bin of cookies for a present or to keep for yourself head over to David’s Cookies and browse around. They have so many delicious items to choose from. I was practically drooling when I was picking out what to review! You have cookies, brownies, cookie dough, cheese cakes, cookie cakes, tarts, a monthly club and so much more. They have everything sweet you need to put together the perfect present (or again, keep it for yourself. I won’t tell!)
I was so excited to receive this in the mail. The minute I opened it my husband and I dug right in. The cookies were super fresh looking and they tasted as though they had just been made that day.
As you can see they are wrapped perfectly with little papers to cover each layer of cookies. Each flavor was on one level and the brownies were at the bottom individually wrapped in plastic. However they were all very soft and tasted delicious. I was mostly in love with the top layer which were the macadamia nut cookies. Below are some descriptions of the cookies and brownies that we enjoyed in our 5 pound party tin.
- Macadamia with White Chip: Each bite was delicious. The macadamia nuts were a perfect blend in the cookie and just what I remembered them tasting like. Soft to the touch and sweet. Not overwhelming.
- Double Chocolate Chunk: If you love chocolate then this is the cookie for you! This is filled with so much chocolate flavor I had no idea there was a cookie there. Kidding! My husband is obsessed with chocolate so this was his favorite out of the variety of flavors we were given. It even has chunks of chocolate pieces in it like the macadamia nuts. Still tasty but it was super sweet.
- Oatmeal Raisin: Just like I remembered eating when I was younger. That delicious oatmeal cookie that had pieces of raisins mixed in with it. This blend was yummy. Not too many raisins and the perfect blend of oatmeal and other ingredients.
- Cheesecake Brownie: This was the first one I snagged to eat out of the tin before anyone else could. With the texture and some flavorings of a brownie this tasty square had hints of chocolate and cheesecake in every bite. It was still delicious but extremely rich. I enjoyed it!
- Peanut Butter: I love peanut butter. This was another one of my favorites in the tin. Like the previous descriptions above this one had the perfect blend of brownie and peanut butter to make the best tasting morsel out there. If you need your peanut butter fix you might just want to pick this one up before you go for the peanut butter jar.
There were other types of cookies and brownies that came in the tin but these were my most favorite out of the rest. I hope they made your mouth water, they sure are making mine water!
You can purchase a 5 lb. party tin from David’s Cookies for $60.
Follow David’s Cookies on social media!
One reader will be randomly chosen to win a 5 lb. Cookie & Brownie Party Pack Tin! (ARV $60) Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 11/10/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 12/09/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.