*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Organic. Everyone loves organic. Newman’s Own Organics provides a huge range of delicious organic snacks that everyone will love. From pretzels to cookies and even prunes! Packaged in an attractive bag with perfect names for the food to make you want them that much more. I used to think organic food didn’t taste that great or didn’t have any flavor. The minute I opened a bag of Newman’s Own Organics I was surprised at how delicious it smelled and tasted. Each bag is filled with enough pretzels, cookies and others that you don’t have to worry about running low too fast.
“Newman’s Own Organics started as a division of Newman’s Own in 1993 by Nell Newman and her business partner, Peter Meehan, but became a separate company in early 2001.”
These awesome bags filled with delicious snacks are not the same as Newman’s Own. However, they still have part of the name and are still amazing!
I didn’t get the chance to take pictures of all of the products I was sent to review, however I will admit they are all packed with popping flavor. Obviously they were so good I couldn’t get a picture of them before they were demolished! I did get the chance to take pictures of the ones above, just to show some samples of what Newman’s Own Organics provides. Below are some descriptions of the ones I loved, and if you stick around you can enter to win some of the ones I described below. How amazing is that?!
- Newman-O’s Vanilla Cookies: Sweet. Pure vanilla flavor and no where near being bland in taste. These among a couple others were my husband’s favorite cookies from Newman’s. Plus they’re organic, say what?!
- Fig Newman’s: Not too dry, packed with plenty of fruity fig flavor. My daughter loved these ones and munched on them frequently.
- Family Recipe Ginger Snap Cookies: I love ginger and these have a lot of ginger in them. Mixed with that subtle cookie taste. My daughter loved these as well. I didn’t feel bad giving her some of these little cookies since they’re organic and much healthier than regular cookies!
- Family Recipe Chocolate Cookies: Same with the ginger snap cookies. These ones are so chocolaty they’re almost too chocolaty! Wait, did I say that? Just kidding. These have the right amount of chocolate in them. My husband is obsessed with chocolate, so yes, with as many times as I said chocolate in this description, they definitely are!
- Honey Wheat Pretzels: Once you take a bite of one of these tiny pretzels you can tell they were made with honey. Very sweet and not over salted like some pretzels. The wheat flavor mixes perfectly with the honey to give you the best pretzel imaginable.
- Pretzel Rods: Salty. The right amount of salt. I actually found myself snacking on some of these through the day and didn’t realize it. They’re just that good!
- Peanut Butter Cups: Organic peanut butter cups? Yes please! Sweet, and not overbearing. These are filled with an even hint of both peanut butter and chocolate. Again, not overly sweet and not bland either!
- Vanilla Alphabet Cookies: If I had to choose between eating any of the bags of goodies above and these alphabet cookies I would probably choose these first. I saved the best for last. My daughter and I kind of devoured the bag between the both of us. The bag isn’t huge but it’s just the right size. Plus I helped teach my daughter her alphabet with the cookies. I would pull one out of the bag and have her guess what letter was on it. She enjoyed the game. These are perfect for anyone especially toddlers just learning their alphabet! (I may just get some more to have around the house, these are a major favorite in my family. Eating, fun and learning all at the same time, how does that happen?!)
Newman’s Own Organics sells plenty of what any snack lover desires. Stock up, they’re worth it and they’re packed with amazing flavors. You wouldn’t even know they’re organic!
Follow Newman’s Own Organics on social media below!
Buy Newman’s Own Organics on Amazon!
One TKDI reader will be randomly chosen to win a a delicious prize pack from Newman’s Own Organic! Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 10/13/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 10/28/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.