*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Children subscription boxes are so much fun to receive in the mail. You never really know what you are getting but they are always filled with great finds! Googaro is a monthly subscription box for children that consists of four to five products specialized for your child’s age group. Googaro occasionally adds a parent product in the box which I think is a nice touch. Googaro has a team of moms and dads who test different baby products to find the perfect products to share with other parents.
I had the opportunity to review the September box which was filled with great products. This has got to be one of my favorite subscription boxes. The items are perfectly tailored to meet your child’s age. Also, the value of the box was much greater than the monthly cost of the box. Many of the items I received are items I had wanted to try with my children.
What’s inside the box?
- Cat in the Hat Wet Bag – This is such a great item to keep in your diaper bag. I have one newly potty trained daughter so this is great to have while out just in case she has an accident.
- Turn and Learn Animals – My kids love books so this was a perfect item to receive. This is a turn and learn book which makes it even more fun!
- Hape Choo Choo Train Bead Maze – This is an adorable toy that my son instantly grabbed. This toy is small enough that we can take out with us.
- Nouri Bar – I am always looking for new nutritional bars and these bars are non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and organic. I will definitely pick some of these up for my children as a snack.
- Butch and Harold Stickers – I love, love these! I never even knew these existed but am so glad I found them. My children love hanging their art work on the refrigerator and these stickers frame the pictures. These are so adorable!
I am really happy with every product I received. I highly recommend this subscription box. You can subscribe to Googaro for $35/month or six months for $32/month.
You can get 10% off your subscription to Googaro using SEPT10.