*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
If you have ever needed that extra pick me up during the day or even right off the bat out of bed, Rise Bar has what you need. They have amazing thick and flavor filled bars made specifically for whatever time of day you’re craving them. From protein bars to energy bars, they even have a breakfast bar to kick off the day the right way. Below are just a few bites of information that make Rise Bar so awesome.
- Gluten Free
- Many are vegan
- All Natural
- Packed with flavor
I work out to Tae Bo almost every day for about 45 minutes a day, and I always need that extra boost in my energy to make it through. I had one or two of the protein bars (as my husband took a few to work), and they gave me more energy and a boost in my workout routine to help me out.
Some description of the flavors are below. Including one of my favorites.
- Cashew Almond: Crunchy, sweet and salty all together. This one wasn’t a favorite but it wasn’t too bad for a breakfast bar. I liked the texture.
- Cranberry Apple: Exactly as the name describes. My husband took this to work with him and said it was helpful when he didn’t get the chance to take a short break. He loves cranberries and apples so this was an excellent combination for him.
- Macadamia Pineapple: I am obsessed with macadamia nuts and this one has the flavor along with the pineapple. My husband and I both tried this bar and loved it. Sweet with a hint of fruit and that delicious sweet taste of macadamia. There’s nothing wrong with sweets in the morning!
- Apricot Goji: I am not a huge apricot fan so this one wasn’t that appealing to me. It has a strong flavor of apricot including pieces of it. Probably too much flavor for my liking.
- Blueberry Coconut: This one was pretty good. A thick flavor of blueberry mixed with coconut to make your mouth water just a little. The coconut flavor wasn’t overbearing but it was enough to notice.
- Raspberry Pomegranate: My hubby took this one to work with him and said it was tasty. He loves pomegranates, so this one worked well for him. He said it had a very sweet taste and it was mouth watering. Sounds like a keeper to me!
- Almond Honey: I love almonds, and mix it with honey you have a winner. This had chunks of almonds with a sweet taste of many other sweet flavors. If I had to get another bar, it would be this one.
- Crunchy Carob Chip: This bar is the dark one pictured above. Chewy, sweet with chocolate flavors in each bite. It wasn’t crunchy at all and you can taste the whey protein. It just made me feel as though I was eating healthier. Nothing wrong with that!
Rise Bar has so many options for people who are active or who just need a boost in their day. If you’re that kind of person, go get a Rise Bar.
You can follow Rise Bar on Social Media:
Buy Rise Bars on Amazon!
One TKDI reader will be randomly chosen to win a box of Rise Bar and a reusable tote bag (shown below)! (ARV $30) Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 10/21/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 11/04/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.