*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
We’re just a couple of weeks away from Halloween and there’s one thing that’s on everyone’s mind… treats! Welcome to the Treat Yourself Giveaway Hop, hosted by So Easy Being Green and Viva Veltoro! In this Hop, you’ll find lots of special treats to keep your entering giveaways until it’s time to go out and gather your own!
Popcorn. Everyone loves it. Flavored popcorn however is the best. Oogies has the best flavors you can imagine. From Kettle Corn to delicious Smoked Gouda and more. These bags of popcorn are popping with flavor in every bite. Don’t mind the fact that you may just be craving it in the middle of the night. Oh, and dreaming about it? Yeah, that’s normal. I did too.
My daughter loves Oogie’s Popcorn. Trust me! Every time she turned around she was asking for popcorn. We were bound to run out eventually but that doesn’t mean I won’t be stocking my fridge very, very soon. Below are descriptions of the flavors they provide in their awesome 8-bag gift pack. You will never guess which one is my favorite since I pretty much liked them all!
- Smoked Gouda: So cheesy. Very cheesy. If you have never heard of gouda cheese, or tasted it, you’re missing out. I had heard of it but never tasted it. This popcorn is dripping with hefty cheese. It practically clung to my taste buds. There’s nothing wrong with though! Plus the smoky flavor was there. There was no hint of it, it was just plain there.
- Movie Lover’s Butter: Talk about movie popcorn. I can never pop a bag at home and get the same flavor of the popcorn you find in the theatre. This bag is packed with that flavor that you’re looking for. This was a favorite in my family. It was gone before I knew it!
- White Cheddar: Exactly what it says. This had a pure cheddar taste. Delicious. Made me want more.. and more.
- Cracked Pepper Asiago: Just a hint of spice due to the cracked pepper but the asiago cheese was delicious! This even teased my taste buds a bit. The flavor goes fast and almost makes you want to stuff another handful in your mouth.
- Spicy Chipotle & Lime: If you’re a frequent follower of my posts you will notice I don’t like spicy stuff. I took a bite of one of these and it was a little too spicy for my taste. My husband on the other hand LOVES spicy food. We still have some of this left and he munches on it from time to time. I don’t think this was a favorite in the family, but it still has great flavor!
- Kettle Corn: MY FAVORITE. Now that the truth is out.. I am in love with this popcorn. I have had kettle corn before but not like this. Sweet crystalized sugar melting in your mouth. This is packed with so much sweet sugar that you may find yourself scrambling for another bag after the first one is empty. Definitely crave worthy.
- Sun Dried Tomato & Parmesan: Again, just as the title suggests. This was dripping with tomato and parmesan flavor through and through. Delicious. Sweet with hints of tomato in every bite. It wasn’t rough on the taste buds either. Made me think of pretty much everything flavored with sun dried tomatoes.
- Hatch Chili Con Queso: “Hot, spicy and really good.” Direct words from my husband. I never tasted these as the smell was hot enough to tell me that they were spicy. He liked them though, and when it comes to spicy foods, that’s a good thing.
It’s worth buying a big box of Oogie’s popcorn. They last a while and the flavors are through the roof! If your mouth wasn’t watering after reading just the titles of the popcorn, then.. I don’t know what to tell you. Go buy a box! It’s only $24.99!
You can follow Oogies on Social Media!
- Facebook – Monthly grand prize drawing for 500 bags of Oogie’s donated to the school, church or local community organization of the winner’s choice.
One TKDI reader will be randomly chosen to win a box filled with eight bags of Oogie’s Popcorn! Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 10/17/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 10/31/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
Viva Veltoro, So Easy Being Green, the Blogging Mamas Network, and the Treat Yourself participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill prize obligations.