*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
I had the opportunity to review the August/September RunnerBox and I was surprised at how many items were packed into such a small box. The RunnerBox is a subscription box that consists of running products, such as, protein shakes, energy products, and skincare products. I wasn’t sure what to expect from this box but I was very happy with what I received.
I’ve listed the many items in this box that are not only useful for runners but will be great for active people:
- Body Glove Surge is a chocolate energy gel containing green tea, honey and protein.
- Pocket Fuel Bar is a 100% natural energy pouch that is Vegan and gluten-free.
- Skin Strong sun screen stick is a great product to throw in your purse and this is something that I will use daily.
- OU81 Bar is an all-natural nutritional bar made with seeds, nuts and dried food. This was favorite of mine and an item that I was glad to be introduced to in the RunnerBox.
- Eco Trek is a fitness whole food bar with six servings of fruits and vegetables. This was also a great and tasty bar and it is vegan, diary free, and made with gluten-free ingredients.
- Jelly Belly Sport Beans is a favorite of my husbands and he quickly ordered some online.
- Puracyn is a wound care solution for minor skin cuts.
- Skratch exercise hydration mix is a product I had heard of and was glad to receive two of them in this box.
- Balance Bars are energy bars that come in a variety of flavors. I received the dark chocolate coconut bar and chocolate mint cookie crunch bar. These were both really good and an item I would definitely buy!
- Peeled Snacks apple clusters was another tasty snack.
- Skin Strong Skin Equipment Silk Dust is a product that prevents blisters on feet.
- Lace Lockers are shoe lace covers to keep your shoelaces tied and I think it is such a great product. The ones that came in my box were gray with black letters and are definitely a product I would use.
I really enjoyed this box and all the great treats that I was able to try. This is a great box for anyone with an active lifestyle looking to try new products. There were so many products in this box and for only $20 this is a great value! In addition to all these great items there were also an assortment of coupons.
The RunnerBox ships USPS every other month. You can subscribe to the TriBox which is a bimonthly subscription box for triathletes ($20), the RunnerBox which is a bimonthly subscription box for runners ($20), or the GiftBox which is a one-time box ($20). Shipping is $5.70 for each box. The RunnerBox also has gluten-free options and gift cards available for purchase.