*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Monthly Subscription boxes are always neat. Not knowing what you’re getting in the box and yet, you know it’s going to be healthy and completely random depending on the type of subscription box. Naturebox specializes in healthy and all natural snacks that are good for you. According to their website the food is:
- Nutritionist Approved
- Made from wholesome ingredients
- Minimally processed
Below are some descriptions of each bag I received, along with what one or two were my favorite!
- Sweet Blueberry Almonds: Sweet, just like the title says. I love almonds, who doesn’t! This is by far my favorite bag of goodies. Dusted in a sweet blueberry flavor with the overwhelming flavor of almond once you bite into it. This bag was gone within the night, and I even took it to class with me to share with some of my classmates.
- Cherry Berry Bonanza: Tons of flavor, cherry and berry galore! I was not a huge fan of this one but it is a definite go-to for anyone who likes mixed bags of fruit.
- Cocoa Waffle Wafers: The very first bite into one of these wafers has pure cocoa flavor, but towards the end of chewing it becomes bland and dry tasting. I am not a fan of this one either but my mother-in-law liked them. You just have to have the taste for these kind of things I guess. My daughter liked them too!
- Teriyaki Twists: Delicious! This is also another one of my favorites. Immediate flavor of teriyaki with every bite. The flavor made me want more, and knowing that they are healthy made them taste that much better.
- Santa Fe Corn Stix: Just a little hint of spice. Every bite had a hint of taco flavor. As many of you might know I’m not a big lover of spice but this had just the right amount to where I could enjoy it. I actually ate most of the bag although my husband finished it off.
If you’re looking for an amazing subscription box with healthy snacks that you don’t have to worry about, try NatureBox. They have only the best for their subscribers! You can purchase a monthly box for $19.99. You can try them risk free for one month too!
Follow NatureBox on Social Media:
One lucky TKDI reader will be randomly chosen to win a Happy Snacker box. Open to US residents who are 18+ only. Ends 9/30/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway