I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network for Straight Talk Wireless. All opinions stated are my own.
Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish every Saturday in September for each person that visits a participating local Walmart and learns more about Straight Talk! I have donated to Make-A-Wish and I think this cause is very important in granting a sick child’s wish. This is their second year hosting this program and they hope to reach their goal again!
Share the video and help make a wish even more! Until September 28th every time it’s shared, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish! You can share on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000.
About Straight Talk Wireless:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
This Saturday, head to your local Walmart, take a minute to learn more about Straight Talk and Straight Talk will make a $1 donation to Make-A-Wish America!