*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Little Miss Goodie Bags is a monthly subscription box that contains themed ideas and decorations for throwing a fantastic party! Some examples of what you may receive are cupcake toppers, cupcake liners and paper straws. All items are handmade which makes this such a unique subscription box. The box is equipped for a party of eight, making this a great idea for play dates!
The theme of the September subscription box was ARRR!!! (a pirate theme). My son is in love with this box and I can’t wait to put together a family night party using these items.
Included in this box:
- Sixteen black and white paper straws.
- An adorable black, red and white banner with five flags.
- Eight ship cupcake wrappers.
- Eight sail cupcake toppers that can also be used to make chocolate lollipops or cake pops.
- Eight miniature pirate goodie bags which are the perfect size to include a little “treasure”.
- Six food cards that can also be used for name tags or place setting cards.
- Photo prop ideas, such as, a hook and pirate hat.
- An assortment of “golden treasure” coins.
- There was also a description card included with ideas on food choices for the perfect pirate themed party.
I think the idea of this subscription box is so unique and original. Little Miss Goodie Bags gives busy moms a helping hand by making all the decorations and party favors for you. All you have to do is enjoy!
Little Miss Goodie Bags is available as a three, six or twelve month subscription. The cost ranges from monthly $34.95 plus $8 shipping to twelve months $29.95 monthly with free shipping. The theme changes monthly, but there is an option to purchase previous months boxes on the Little Miss Goodie Bags website.
Connect with Little Miss Goodie Bags on Facebook.