*DISCLAIMER* I received the items in this post for review. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.
Protein in your diet is important for your health. If you don’t eat a lot of protein you can always turn to The Protein Bakery. They make delicious brownies, cookies and many more goodies that have the right amount of protein for you. I work out every morning and I do cardio so having the protein to help me build muscle is very important. It’s rare that I get to snack on a cookie or a brownie without feeling guilty and having to work it off that afternoon. With The Protein Bakery goodies you can work out or go on your day to day business without having to worry. These snacks are actually good for you in moderation.
Here are just a few things that are so amazingly good about The Protein Bakery’s yummy baking:
- Trans-fat Free
- Preservative free
- Wheat Flour-free
- Nutritionally Balanced
- Natural Ingredients (rolled oats, light brown sugar)
- Baked in small batches a day
I got the chance to taste a box of their goodies and here are some things I have to say about each individual one. You may even find out what one is my favorite!
- Peanut Butter Blondie: Melt in your mouth. Filled with flavor with a hint of whey. This one had chocolate and peanut butter all rolled into one. I would have to say this is one of my favorites. It honestly was too much within one sitting to eat the whole thing. I managed to eat half of it one day and half the next. It was bigger than I thought and very filling! This one also gave me a little bit of heart-burn which I was not expecting.
- Walnut Brownie: My husband took this one to work with him and wouldn’t let me have a bite, but he did say it was amazing. He did take a bite of the Peanut Butter Brownie and loved it so of course he added that the Walnut Brownie was a lot like the Peanut Butter one. Instead this one had mixtures of walnuts in it with chocolate. Melt in your mouth deliciousness and filling. He was able to eat the whole thing in one day, but that’s my husband for ya.
- Black and White Brownie: So sweet. Almost too sweet to eat but it was hard to put the small brownie down. This was much easier to handle than the larger ones. Delicious, packed with so much sweetness it’s almost awful for your teeth but so good for you.
- Peanut Butter Brownie: Pretty much like the blondie but packed more with a sweet softness like a brownie. Pure peanut butter, but that’s never a bad thing!
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies: Sweet! Just like a regular oatmeal cookie with hints of whey and strong bites of cranberry hidden inside. Chewy and not hard at all. Delicious cookies that made me want more when the package was empty.
- Chocolate Chocolate White Chip Cookies: My husband had one of these and loved it. Apparently they are better than my own cookies and that’s saying something! (Maybe..) These cookies are super chocolatey. If you have an obsession with chocolate you might want to pick these up. I’m not wild about chocolate but these weren’t as strong as I though they would be. Again, super sweet with plenty of flavor to go around. The white chip cookies blended perfectly with the other flavors.
Prices vary for each package of items you choose from The Protein Bakery. Some gift packs can be purchased for $28.50. Nothing beats being healthy with protein!
Follow The Protein Bakery on Social Media:
One lucky TKDI reader will be randomly chosen to win a A Taste of Protein Bakery box. Open to US residents who are 18+ only. Ends 9/30/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.