From flat irons (like I reviewed previously) to hair products you can be guaranteed Flat Iron Experts will have anything and everything for your hair and body needs. I got the chance to review the Macadamia Hair Line which includes the Rejuvenating Shampoo, Deep Repair Masque and Healing Oil Treatment. Not only is the packaging beautiful but the scents from each container is out of this world. Sweet and succulent. I was so excited to jump in the shower and try these out.
I tried the shampoo first. It was sweet smelling and went into my hair and out just as easily. After rinsing that off I tried the Deep Repair Masque. In the above photo, bottom picture is what the masque looks like. It’s pretty much like Conditioner however this is recommended to only be used twice a week because it’s so intense for your hair.
- Far Left Photo: Before using any of the Macadamia Products.
- Middle Photo: Used just the Shampoo, Masque and Oil Treatment, and this is after my hair dried.
- Far Right Photo: After a day or so of using the products in my hair. So light, fluffy and easy to work with!
- Left Photo: Deep Repair Masque in use.
- Right Photo: After blow drying my hair (photos further above were air dried with no blow dryer)
If you look at the Far Left Photo above this set of two photos, and then the last photo above you can tell the difference between using the products for two weeks. My hair is easier to comb and it feels much healthier than it did before I was introduced to Macadamia Hair Line. I’m very impressed. They are well worth having in your shower. With the Deep Repair Masque it is suggested to leave it in for up to seven minutes. You can practically feel your hair becoming softer and healthier within those minutes of waiting.
These three Macadamia Hair Products can be purchased for $120.97 for all three or separately.
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment: $39.99
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque: $32.99
- Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo: $47.99
You can follow Flat Iron Experts on Social Media or purchase from Amazon!
*DISCLAIMER* I may have received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The above post may also contain affiliate links, if you click on those we may receive money and we thank you!