Who’s hungry?? Just thinking about pork chops makes my mouth water!! My mom found this recipe on LivingLaughingandLoving.com and fell in love with it! This has become my favorite way of preparing pork chops since she shared it with me! Literally the meat is just fall apart when you’re finished cooking! And you can’t go wrong with ranch seasoning! I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as we have!
Make it even easier with a programmable Crock Pot!
- 3-4 pork chops (I prefer the boneless type, but both work well)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup plus 1 can water
- I prefer to line my crock pot, not everyone does, just makes clean up easier for me.
- In a separate bowl combine soup, water and seasoning mix.
- Put meat into crock pot.
- Pour soup mixture over top.
- Put the lid on.
- Cook on low approximately 6 hours.
- Remove from crock pot and serve!
- All done, that was easy!!