Meatballs are always a welcome party treat in our house! This recipe came from my aunt, purely by accident! She was wanting to make some BBQ meatballs and bought the wrong sauce at the store. She decided what the heck and threw it together anyway and now it’s a family favorite at their house as well as ours!
Click here to see how to make perfect meatballs!
- 1 2 pound bag of frozen meat balls
- 1 17.5 oz bottle Kraft Original BBQ sauce
- 1 17.5 oz bottle Kraft Honey BBQ sauce
- Pour frozen meatballs into crock pot
- Pour both bottles of BBQ sauce over the top
- Start cooking on low approx 2-3 hours prior to event, stirring occasionally
- Leave on low setting, stirring occasionally throughout the event