I’m a big fan of easy. And yummy. BIG fan of yummy. So when I find a recipe that combines the two, I’m a happy camper! Lucky for me I stumbled across this one on the Boss Sanders blog. This is now in regular rotation at our house!
- 3-4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry Italian salad dressing seasoning
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 10.75oz cans cream of chicken soup
- In a small bowl combine the cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and seasonings, it might be slightly lumpy, that’s ok. Set aside for a minute. Place chicken in the crock pot (I always use a liner first, but you don’t need one if you don’t like them/have them). Pour soup mixture over top. Put the lid on and cook for 4 hours on low.