The Kids Did It is happy to join Adventures of 8 in this amazing giveaway!
Summer is right around the corner; are YOU ready to get into that swim suit? Whether you need to lose a few pounds or fifty pounds or more, 5 Star Body by Vi Ambassador Shana can help you! The Kids Did It loves to share with you weight loss success stories and Shana and her husband challenged themselves and were ecstatic at their outcome! Read below for information on the Body by Vi challenge and Adventures of 8’s journey!
Not sure what VISALUS™ is? It is the company behind the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge that challenges you to make your health a priority for the next 90 days. It’s the fastest-growing health challenge in North America, offering over $47 million a year in free products, prizes and dream vacations for those with the most inspiring 90-Day results!
Joining the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge is unlike other weight loss and fitness challenges, as they offer affordable, fast and fun meals, online tools, a community to support you, and more!
6 NEW REASONS TO TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE IN 2013
- 90-DAY MONEY-BACK RESULTS GUARANTEENow you have absolutely nothing to lose…but weight!
- $47 MILLIONOVER $47 MILLION IN FREE PRODUCTS, PRIZES & VACATIONS* How much will you win in 2013?
- PROJECT 10 WEEKLY WINNERSEvery week in 2013, we’re awarding a total of $10,000 to 10 people who lose 10 lbs. PLUS… Free “i LOST it” t-shirt for everyone who loses 10 lbs.
- MONTHLY CHALLENGE FINALISTSFinalists will now receive a professional photo shoot and free Vi-Gear!
- ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION VACATIONYour Before and After Party awaits, now with upgraded experiences and a $5,000 Beverly Hills Wardrobe Shopping Spree!
- CHALLENGE TRAINEREvery resource you need to succeed on your Challenge, including and community support.
Once you join, you will also have Shana to help you every step of the way! So join the challenge today, by CLICKING HERE!
Want to know why Shana believes in the Body by Vi Challenge? Read her story –
“I am a 37 year old mother with 3 children, ages: 3 1/2, 7 and 9. I had all my babies via c-section. Talk about hard on the body and belly. I was pretty active as a child and young adult, but when my life changed and became all about the kiddos, I lost track of who I was. I love my kids and I love being a mom, but I didn’t realize how I let myself go. I saw a picture of myself and I did not like what I saw. My little one is 3 1/2 and I realized this was no longer “baby weight”. I knew I had to do something. So I set out on my transformation journey. The great thing is that my husband and I took the journey together. We now are like newlyweds as we each got a new spouse! I lost 20 pounds and he has lost over 100 pounds. We feel great! Now I am devoting my time to helping others along their journey. I want everyone to feel as incredible as I do and know all things really are possible.”
Want to be like Shana and her Hubby?
CLICK HERE to join the Body by Vi Challenge!
Win it – a Body by Vi CORE KIT – a $199 Value
The “Core” Kit helps you begin your journey by giving your body good nutritional balance. This kit contains 30 servings of balanced nutrition with our Vi-Shape™ Nutritional Shake Mix for once-a-day balanced nutrition. This kit includes a patented anti-aging and energy formula, balanced nutrition, and hydration and energy without the jitters. The program is founded on keeping your nutrition in balance with one shake per day, to help your body fuel itself with lean protein, digestive enzymes, fiber, calcium, and prebiotics to support your bodies normal regularity.
- Will run from 12:01 am CST on Monday 3/25 until midnight on Monday 4/8
- Is opened entrants 18 years and older living in USA
- All mandatory entries MUST be completed and in the entry form
- See all disclosures at the bottom of the entry form
⇩⇩⇩⇩Enter Giveaway Here⇩⇩⇩⇩
**DISCLOSURE** The Kids Did It is acting as an advertisement for the Sponsor and is not responsible for prize. Prize will be given directly by Sponsor. This event is brought to you by Adventures of 8! If you are interested in sponsoring an event like this, please contact Adventures of 8!