- 1 box cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup (or slight more, I’m pretty greedy) chips, raisons, nuts or combination etc.
- Stir first three ingredients together with spoon. It gets kinda gloppy and thick. Stir in chips (or nuts or whatever you choose).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet by the teaspoon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove onto cooling racks, cool and enjoy!
This recipes was given to my mother from my grandmom way back in the 80’s. Who knew that we would still be enjoying it today!
Some yummy combinations:
Chocolate cake with peanut butter chips (pictured),
yellow cake with chocolate chips,
strawberry cake with white chocolate chips,
white cake with chopped up Andies mints or crushed peppermints,
chocolate cake with nuts or pecans stirred in, melt some caramels and drizzle on top,
red velvet cake with white chips or skip the stir-ins and ice with cream cheese frosting
(I have yet to find a combination that hasn’t been tasty!).