ARE YOU READY FOR SUPER BOWL 2013? YOU WILL BE BRAGGED ABOUT WITH THIS AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS CHEESE BALL!!!
- 2- 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
- 1- 4.6 oz. jar dried beef
- 8-10 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- Chop the dried beef with a mini food processor until it is finely chopped.
- Using your hands, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2-3/4th of the dried beef, chopped onions and Worchestershire sauce.
- Once it is mixed well, shape into a ball and coat with remaining dried beef.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels or bagel chips.
I let my cream cheese set out for a few hours to get soft, it makes it easier to mix together.