The Kids Did It wanted to bring you a great opportunity to win a Kindle Fire for the holidays! And what goes great with a Kindle Fire? An Amazon gift card so you can buy books or finish your last minute shopping! Happy Holidays and Good Luck!
Think about how many gifts are given online now between music, gift cards, subscriptions, e-books… I’m sure you’ve sent at least one online gift and likely will again before Christmas. Delightfully is a new service that allows you to hand-wrap your online gift!
With Delightfully, you can create the perfect ‘unwrapping’ moment for any gift occasion. Say goodbye to wasteful paper and tape and say hello to this eco-friendly gift-wrap alternative!
Delightfully is ideal for sending a personalized message to friends and family who you can’t spend the holidays with in person. You can check out an example of the Delightfully gift-wrap here. At only $3, it’s a very nice way to personalize the otherwise impersonal online gift!
To thank you for taking the time to consider their virtual gift-wrapping service, Delightfully is offering our readers a chance to win a Kindle Fire & $40 Amazon.com gift card!
The Kindle Fire is thin, light and durable. It features:
- 1.2GHz processor and 1GB of RAM
- 8GB on-device storage with free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Apps such as Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo!, HBO GO and Pandora
- Ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi
- The ability to stream instant videos and access the lending library for Amazon Prime Members
- Kindle FreeTime – a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids that allows you to set daily screen limits and give access to appropriate content for each child
- Up to 9 hours of reading, surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music.
And, with a $40 Amazon gift card, you can load up your new Kindle Fire with some new books and movies, or use the Delightfully service to send a gift to a loved one!
For your chance to win, please use the Rafflecopter form below. This contest runs through December 17, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST and is open to US & Canadian residents ages 18 and older.