Momma W’s Pumpkin Muffins
Recipe Type: Dessert
Amazingly delicious and moist pumpkin muffins.
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cinnamon and sugar for the top
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Add pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger & salt.
- Mix everything together
- Spray muffin tins or line with cupcake liners and fill about 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
These yummy muffins are also great with chopped pecans or walnuts.