These easy mummy cupcakes were a big hit at our Halloween party this year. They were super easy and fun to make too! Visit Kraft.com for the original recipe.
- 1 box cake mix of your choice and ingredients
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- Prepare cupcakes as directed on box.
- While cupcakes are baking mix butter, milk, powdered sugar and vanilla extract with hand mixer until smooth.
- Fill pastry bag with basket weave tip with icing.
- When cupcakes are completely cool pipe the icing onto them simply by making lines.
- Place the chocolate chips for eyes.
Add more powdered sugar if needed. If it seems too thick, add a dash of milk.