This review is written by Bargain Hound and I am promoting the giveaway on their behalf!
I have had the opportunity to review a Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler! I love the design of this cool gadget. It is large enough to hold all of our recyclables, but compact enough to hide under our kitchen sink! We used to have an ugly, out of place plastic container for our recyclables (and sometimes stuffed them in plastic bags), but this is so much nicer! No one has too look at our ugly recyclables anymore. In fact, this hidden recycler is actually very nice looking, and I wouldn’t mind it if people could see it. But, it’s designed to be hidden and it does a great job. You just throw your recyclables in it, and when it gets full, just lift the plastic handle and it slides off the door, and you can empty it into your larger recycle bin outside, in the garage, or wherever you store them. Then it just slides right back into place on the door. And although it’s compact, it holds quite a bit. I am very impressed with this little recycler! And Rubbermaid makes the best products. When it says Rubbermaid, you know it’s going to be made well!
About Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
Would you like to win a Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler of your own? Well here’s your chance! The awesome people at Rubbermaid are giving away one Hidden Recycler to one of my readers! Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below, to enter to win! This is open to US and Canada residents! This giveaway will run from 4/24 through 5/8. Good luck to everyone!
Disclosure: I received free products to facilitate my review. Opinions provided are my own and not influenced by anyone else. I did not receive any financial compensation for this post. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.